Copywriting is written content that is posted on online media, or that is used for good old-fashioned print material. In this day and age, it’s usually understood that copy is mainly used for advertising and marketing. Its main function is to get people to take some kind of action.
What is a copywriter and what do they do? Mainly, of course, they write stuff! But there’s a lot more to copywriting than being able to spell and use grammar, and put a good story or article together. If you’re looking to get new clients and expand your brand, the writing on your website or print advertising has to be well-researched, accurate and informative. It has to give the potential customer confidence in your professionalism and product awareness.
In the digital advertising era, good copywriting also needs to meet all the right criteria for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). You want your customer to be able to type “organic hummus in Potchefstroom” or whatever your product may be, and have your site pop up close to the top of the first search results page. Even if they search “how to make hummus”, we can arrange it that your site pops up near the top – and they might decide that your hummus looks better than what they could make. Once they click on your site, you have a friendly, informative landing page that makes you look like you’re THE hummus guru, and the rest is history!
This level of visibility is what your business needs – and we can give you that visibility. Our copywriters are qualified and experienced in all types of copywriting, such as:
- Website copy - for advertising your product or service on your site.
- Blogging – this is a fantastic way to drive traffic to your site with well-researched informative articles related to your business.
- Social media posts – we offer a comprehensive online marketing service to target every kind of customer.
- Email campaigns – we can help you get your product out in cyberspace and offer call-to-action, and you don’t even need a website!
- Print copy – if you want a print ad or flyer, we can make it happen.
Contact us now to chat about what we can write to grow your business.